The Wildcat Fund
TRANSFORMING LEARNERS TO LEADERS
The Lord delights in every little step you take.
~ St. Francis de Sales
Make Your Steps Count
As a community, we are each called to offer our time, talent, and treasure in many ways. We now invite you to reflect on the impact that OLGC has had on your life, whether as a student, parent, alumni, or community partner, and support a new investment in the mission of our school. What steps will you take to answer that call? How will you give back?
The Wildcat Fund
ANNUAL GIVING at Our Lady of Good Counsel Catholic School
Cultivating faith while achieving academic excellence is the cornerstone of the OLGC experience. Teachers challenge students to become confident, faith-filled, life-long learners, transforming them into the leaders of tomorrow.
The steps you take to invest in the mission of our school directly benefit and enhance every aspect of student life, both in and out of the classroom.
The Wildcat Fund will:
- Recruit, recognize, and retain faculty and staff
- Advance technology & innovative classrooms
- Address the needs of our growing campus
- Deliver need-based tuition assistance
Donations of stocks and appreciated securities are perhaps the most cost-effective ways to support our school. When you transfer ownership of holdings, you receive a charitable deduction for their full market-value and incur no capital gains take (subject to IRS deduction limits).
Contact Amy Schlanger, Director of Development at 703.896.7424 for more information.
LEARN + LIVE + LOVE + SERVE
2018-19 Campaign Funded
- The Laptop Program for Faculty & Staff
- The Establishment of a Safe Visitor Protocol System
- A New and Improved Two Way Campus Radio Communications System
- The Installation of an Upgraded Intercom System
Every gift makes a difference.