At OLGC, there are numerous opportunities to volunteer your time and energy. We encourage you to make the PTO an effective organization by attending our general meetings, sharing your concerns and ideas, and supporting our fundraisers and other activities. Our PTO brings together the students, parents, teachers and staff with the single goal of helping to improve the educational opportunities of each child.
We welcome your help, seek your input, and communicate with you weekly through the PTO Weekly Chatter which is emailed to parents and posted on the school website. To volunteer contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
PTO activities include:
- Community PTO meetings featuring guest speakers and current information on the school and events
- Family events
- Fundraisers include Dining for Dollars, BINGO, and various other projects with the proceeds going to support the needs of the school.
- Representing OLGC on the Diocesan Council of PTOs
- Representing the School on the OLGC Parish and Finance Councils
- Click here to see complete listing
The PTO Board meets regularly with the Principal, and general membership meetings are held three times during the year.
|2020-21 PTO Board Members|
|Vice President||Celeste Flores|
|Recording Secretary||Cara Dinn|
|Corresponding Secretary||Babette Fernandez|
|At-Large Member||Lisa Assaly|
|At-Large Member||Heather Tully|
|Teacher Representative (Middle School)|
|Teacher Representative (Lower School)|