At OLGC, there are numerous opportunities to volunteer your time and energy. We encourage you to make the PTO an effective organization by attending our general meetings, sharing your concerns and ideas, and supporting our fundraisers and other activities. Our PTO brings together the students, parents, teachers and staff with the single goal of helping to improve the educational opportunities of each child.
We welcome your help, seek your input, and communicate with you weekly through the PTO Weekly Chatter which is emailed to parents and posted on the school website. To volunteer contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
PTO activities include:
- Community PTO meetings featuring guest speakers and current information on the school and events
- Family events
- Fundraisers include Dining for Dollars, BINGO, and various other projects with the proceeds going to support the needs of the school.
- Representing OLGC on the Diocesan Council of PTOs
- Representing the School on the OLGC Parish Finance Council
- Click here to see complete listing
The PTO Board meets regularly with the Principal, and general membership meetings are held three times during the year.
"Volunteering at OLGC School and Church is always humbling. It shows me how Christ lives among us in the hard work of the teachers, priests, and staff at OLGC. They put forth so much effort and time for our children's academic and spiritual development. These people give all they have for our families. The little bit of volunteer work that I do is merely a fraction of their commitment."
- OLGC Parent
Mabel's Labels Fundraiser
Get those items labeled so they find their way home!
Visit this link and be sure to click on the “Support a Fundraiser” tab and enter Our Lady of Good Counsel School (VIENNA).