Policies & Forms
To Report Attendance & Tardies: Leave message on attendance line 703-896-7471 and/or email Attendance. Both are available 24/7. Please give the date, student's name, grade, caller's name, reason for the absence or tardy and time of arrival if arriving late.
To Notify of Early Pickup & After School Arrangements: Email Attendance and send a note to the teacher. We will notify the affected faculty members. Please note that we do not dismiss from 2:30-3:00 pm. If you are picking up early, please arrive no later than 2:20 pm.
Inclement Weather: In case of inclement weather, we follow Fairfax County Public Schools schedule, which is announced on TV, radio and www.fcps.edu. If FCPS is not in session that day, you will receive a message via email from OLGC.
Crisis Management Plan: OLGC School maintains a Crisis Management Plan which details our procedures to ensure the safety and protection of our students, faculty and staff in the event of fire, weather events, evacuation, lockdown and medical emergencies. The Plan is on file in the school office.
Official School Documents
- Parent Student Handbook 2019-20
- Preschool Student Handbook 2019-20
- iPad Usage Policy Handbook 2019-20
- ECAP Registration & Information
- School Volunteer Requirements
- Uniform Dress Code Requirements 2020-21
- K-8 Carpool Policies & Procedures
- Preschool Carpool Policies & Procedures
- Guidelines for Classroom Celebrations
- VA School Entrance Health Form
- Medical forms are posted on the Clinic page