Policies & Forms
To Report Attendance & Tardies: Leave message on attendance line 703-896-7471 and/or email Attendance. Both are available 24/7. Please give the date, student's name, grade, caller's name, reason for the absence or tardy and time of arrival if arriving late.
Family Data Changes: Please send all address, phone number and email address changes to Mrs. Sharon Hallahan.
To Notify of Early Pickup & After School Arrangements: Email Attendance and send a note to the teacher. We will notify the affected faculty members. Please note that we do not dismiss from 2:30-3:00 pm. If you are picking up early, please arrive no later than 2:20 pm.
Inclement Weather: OLGC School will follow the FCPS decision on inclement weather days. The FCPS decision will be announced on area television and radio stations, www.fcps.edu, and you can sign up for FCPS News You Choose on their website.
Crisis Management Plan: OLGC School maintains a Crisis Management Plan which details our procedures to ensure the safety and protection of our students, faculty and staff in the event of fire, weather events, evacuation, lockdown and medical emergencies. The Plan is on file in the school office.
Dogs and other pets are not allowed on OLGC grounds. Please do not bring dogs or other pets on school grounds especially during morning arrival and afternoon dismissal. Fairfax County Health Department prohibits the presence of dogs and pets on school grounds for health and safety purposes. Thank you for following these policies in order to ensure the well being of all.
Official School Documents
- Daily Screen Questions
- Covid Guidance Updated 9-7-21
- COVID-19 Mitigation Plan 2021-22
- 10 things to help you prepare for school
- K-8 Carpool Policies & Procedures 2021-22
- Bad Weather Morning Carpool Procedures 2021-22
- Walker-Bike Permission Form 2021-22
- Schoology for Parents Video
- Parent Student Handbook 2021-22
- Preschool Parent Orientation Slideshow 2021-22
- Preschool Student Handbook 2021-22
- iPad Usage Policy Handbook 2021-22 - Student Usage Pledge
- Diocesan COVID Required Agreement 2021-22
- VA School Entrance Health Form
- Medical forms are posted on the Clinic page
- Uniform Requirements 2021-22
- ECAP Registration & Information
- School Volunteer Requirements
- Guidelines for Classroom Celebrations