Policies & Forms
To Report Attendance & Tardies: Leave message on attendance line 703-896-7471 and/or email Attendance. Both are available 24/7. Please give the date, student's name, grade, caller's name, reason for the absence or tardy and time of arrival if arriving late.
To Notify of Early Pickup & After School Arrangements: Email Attendance and send a note to the teacher. We will notify the affected faculty members. Please note that we do not dismiss from 2:30-3:00 pm. If you are picking up early, please arrive no later than 2:20 pm.
Inclement Weather for the 2020-21 School Year: OLGC School will follow the FCPS decision on inclement weather days for our on-campus learning. The FCPS decision will be announced on area television and radio stations, www.fcps.edu, and you can sign up for FCPS News You Choose on their website.
On full closure days, the decision to eLearn for a partial or full day will be made by the OLGC Administrative Team and that decision will be communicated to OLGC families via email and text.
On 2-hour delay days, OLGC will eLearn and no email or text will be sent.
Crisis Management Plan: OLGC School maintains a Crisis Management Plan which details our procedures to ensure the safety and protection of our students, faculty and staff in the event of fire, weather events, evacuation, lockdown and medical emergencies. The Plan is on file in the school office.
Dogs and other pets are not allowed on OLGC grounds. Please do not bring dogs or other pets on school grounds especially during morning arrival and afternoon dismissal. Fairfax County Health Department prohibits the presence of dogs and pets on school grounds for health and safety purposes. Thank you for following these policies in order to ensure the well being of all.
Official School Documents
- K-8 Daily Home Screening Form - submit prior to 7:30am
- Preschool Daily Screening Form - submit prior to 7:30am
- eLearning Plan for 2020-21
- 10 things to help you prepare for school
- Walker-Bike Permission Form
- K-8 Carpool Policies & Procedures 2020-21
- Morning Carpool
- Preschool Carpool Policies & Procedures 2020-21
- School Entrances (Map) 2020-21
- Schoology for Parents Video
- Parent Student Handbook 2020-21
- Preschool Student Handbook 2020-21
- Preschool COVID Addendum (Updated 9-18-20)
- iPad Usage Policy Handbook 2020-21 - Pledge
- Diocesan COVID Letter - Waiver
- VA School Entrance Health Form
- Medical forms are posted on the Clinic page
- Uniform Dress Code Requirements 2020-21
- ECAP Registration & Information
- School Volunteer Requirements
- Guidelines for Classroom Celebrations