- Click on grey RSS icon in top right corner of calendar
- A popup window of calendars will display
- Follow instructions in popup window
- Select the feed that most closely matches the calendar management software that you have (Google, Standard, Outlook, iCal Apple) (There are slight differences in how various software programs handle iCal feeds, which is why you need to make this choice.)
- Use “Get Standard iCal URL” option if you’re using an iPad, iPhone or other Apple device
- Use “Get Google iCal URL” if you’re on an Android phone or tablet - Copy the provided URL into your calendar
- Use “Add to Default Calendar App"
Press a day below to see its events