- to remove checkboxes from all calendars - click the category then Deselect All button and click Update Calendar button
- to view one calendar - check the calendar name and click Update Calendar Button
- to view multiple calendars - check each calendar box and click the Update Calendar button
- to view all calendars - click Select All button and click Update Calendar button
- To see more detailed information about an event - click the Event Title
- Click on grey RSS icon in top right corner of calendar
- A popup window of calendars will display
- Follow instructions in popup window
- Select the feed that most closely matches the calendar management software that you have (Google, Standard, Outlook, iCal Apple) (There are slight differences in how various software programs handle iCal feeds, which is why you need to make this choice.)
- Use “Get Standard iCal URL” option if you’re using an iPad, iPhone or other Apple device
- Use “Get Google iCal URL” if you’re on an Android phone or tablet - Copy the provided URL into your calendar
- Use “Add to Default Calendar App"
Press a day below to see its events
study for test on verbs which is on Tuesday, Oct. 2. Study guide was distributed and explained on Sept. 27.
study for quiz on the verb "ser" which is on Tuesday, Oct. 2. Details were given on Thursday, Sept. 27.
study for verbs test which is on Thursday, Oct. 4. Study guide was distributed and explained on Sept. 27
- the book
- the Archimedes PowerPoint (including map of locations pertinent to Archimedes)
- Socratic Seminar PowerPoint
- quoting from a text
Sign all papers; Gym on Tuesday
Spelling- finish page 38-43; pictures for Unit 5; Test
SS- Test on Lessons 1-3; correct Lesson 3 with restated answer
Math- study notes on properties
Science: Page 282
Math: Page 16 workbook
Spelling: Words 5x each
Reading: Reading and Writer's book, page 57
please check your grades online. as of Oct. 1 before today's class there is only one grade.
Be sure you do not have a zero.
there will be more grades this week. keep checking them.
Be sure to check your grades.
You should have 3 grades as of Oct. 1 before noon.
If you see a zero, see Sra. Quinn ASAP.
Be sure to check your grades. There should be 4 grades as of Oct. 1.
If you see a zero, see Sra. Quinn ASAP.
Spelling- Test on Unit 5
Math -workbook pages 14 and 15
Math: Pg 75 Hardbook, 5-13 odd on theme paper
Science: No Homework
Religion: Page 28
Math: Expressions and Variables Worksheet
Religion: Page 29
Science: Write a prediction for experiment
due to needed review on Tuesday, the test on verbs was rescheduled for Thursday, Oct. 4.
Spelling- pages 48-49
Finish Scholastic News
SS- finish world map
Math- workbook page 17' practice facts
Sign all papers!
Religion: Chapter 3 open book quiz, prayer/mass reflection; Unit 1 Test Wednesday
Social Studies- Lesson 4 Voc.; finish worksheet
Math- workbook page 18 odds- do work on theme paper
Religion- study Chapter 2 for test
Math: Workbook Page 19
English: Workbook page 38
Religion: Unit 1 Test Tomorrow
Spelling- finish Unit 6 pages; study list
SS- study Lesson 4 vocabulary
Math- workbook page 19- write answers; study facts
MindMovers for October- work on activities
Science: Finish Lab report including conclusion questions.
Spelling: Page 44-45
Math: Page 20
due Monday, October 15
on loose leaf paper
write 5 Spanish phrases with the English
use vocabulary from textbook dicitionary
include an article a noun and an adjective
at least 2 must be plural
example-the blue cars los coches azules
Those celebrating at 10am
English(Language)-workbook 11 and 12.....Use a ruler!
Math- Text page 80 #,5,6,9-13 Add/Sub.....Estimate
Math: 14-30 evens on theme paper and show work
Spelling: 1 sentence per word
Those celebrating at 2pm
Reminders: Finish Scholastic News; Sign Math test; Work on MindMovers
Math: Workbook Page 21, and quiz on Monday about place value (review Workbook Pages 2-4)
Religion: Write a reflection in journal about mass or a time of prayer
Science: Study for test next Thurs
Spelling: Unit 6 Test Tuesday
for Food For Others
Social Studies- Lesson 4 Review page 32; restate all questions
Math- workbook page 21-circled problems on graph
Review Workbook pages 2-4
due on Wednesday, Oct. 17
sheet number 45 numbers 1-12.
keep in binder in Grammar section
Reading - Study vocabulary; write a 10+ sentence for each word
Math- finish worksheet; test on Chapter 2 on Tuesday
Reading Test Re-take
Science: Study for Test, you can use a Kahoot!,
finish sheet 46 for Monday, Oct. 22
Click for more details
Spelling- pages 54-56
SS-study pages 27-38; Test on Wednesday
Math- workbook page 23 #1 and #2; facts- question- graphic-answer in sentence; Test on Tuesday
MindMovers due October 31; keep working on them
Science: Test today, no homework
Math: problems 4-6 on theme paper
Spelling: Unit 7, the first two pages
due Monday, Oct. 22 pages 12 and 13
on loose leaf copy the Spanish and translate it into English. We did the first one in class.
quiz Tuesday, Oct. 23
study the conjugation of tener
and how to say how old someone is and that someone is hungry or thirsty or hot or cold
You will be translating from English to Spanish
Spelling and the accent and tilde count
Prepare for Next Week:
Study Spanish for Monday, Math for Tuesday, SS for Wednesday
(if not completed in class)
click for instructions
English- test on Sentences; correct worksheet and sign
Social Studies- Lesson 5 Review page 40 only Room 8; test on Wednesday Lessons 4 and 5
Math- text page 90 #9-23; add/subtract/ check; review Chapter 2
Sign papers; GYM
Reading: Read from the story Page 89-95
Math: Hardback book page 90 problem 1-8
Science: Correct and sign Unit 5 test by Thursday
Spanish: Vocab test Tuesday
Spelling: Halloween colors for each word,
on same paper as homework from today (pages 12-13) do activity 11 page 14. Due Tuesday, Oct. 23