Individuals, Employers, and Companies:
Other giving opportunities:
Donations are always welcome and greatly appreciated. More information about other ways to give (including stocks, planned giving, etc.) can be found at the parish's Stewardship page, or contact Development Director Amy Schlanger (703-896-7424).
Matching gifts: Corporate matching gifts are a great way for parents, grandparents, alumni, and friends to maximize personal contributions to OLGC School and increase the impact of their gift. By taking advantage of a company's matching gift benefit, you may be able to double or even triple the amount of your contribution.
How do I get my gift matched?
- First, find out if your employer has a Matching Gift Program. In many cases, you would be able to obtain this information from the Human Services or Personnel department.
- If the company does match gifts, request the guidelines, which will inform you about OLGC School's eligibility, and any forms you may need.
- If OLGC School is eligible to receive a matching gift from your employer, complete the forms and send them with your gift to OLGC School.
- OLGC School will verify the gift and return the completed form to the company.
- The company will then issue a matching gift contribution to OLGC School.
For additional Information contact Amy Schlanger, Director of Development, 703-896-7424.