Come see what all the buzz is about this Friday from 4:30pm - 7pm in De Sales Hall, for Week 5 of the First Annual OLGC Lenten Fish Fry. We're talking fresh fish that's hand cut, battered, and fried in house by our dedicated crew of volunteers. Even the fries are hand cut in house! Wash these delectable dishes down with an array of available beer and wine from our bar stand and turn your Friday evening into a real hoot!
This Friday we will debut a new menu item -- the fried shrimp platter. There will be a limited number of these shrimp entrees available, so get there early to ensure you don't miss out!
Plan ahead NOW and secure dinner every Friday night throughout Lent starting March 3rd. Dine in DeSales Hall or carry-out from 4:30-7:00PM. Order Entree Online - Fish Fry or after Masses on the weekend.
- Pre-sale vouchers are recommended for all of the Fish (Cod) entrees. Entrée choices are: fried fish sandwich ($8), baked fish sandwich ($8) or fish & chip platter ($10).
- Get a free homemade dessert with every pre-sale voucher!!! Walk-ins are welcome; however, quantities are limited each week so buy early to guarantee your hassle-free Lenten meal.
- Other exciting $2 menu items available every Friday will include pizza, mac & cheese, hand-cut French fries, homemade coleslaw, dessert and much, more!!
- Pre-sale vouchers will be available following all Masses on Sunday and online (click here, then login and click add transaction). Vouchers are also being sold at Carpool every Thursday and Friday starting this week through the end of Lent.
- Drinks will be for sale in DeSales hall, including water, soda, beer and wine.
- Cash, Check & Credit card payments can be made that night.
Please come by and enjoy an incredible homemade meal while visiting with friends and neighbors of (the) OLGC community. This event is being supported by many groups within the OLGC community, both church and school. All proceeds will be donated to the general parish fund.
A special thanks to Fr. Matt for sprearheading our first Annual Lenten Fish Fry. Follow us on Twitter @OLGCFISHFRY #fishfrycometh